Thursday, November 18, 2010

WebTools 4 Learning

WebTools 4 Learning

I recently shared a presentation for my class on WebTools. It was a definite challenge to limit myself to the number of WebTools reviewed, including examples of possible use in libraries, while staying within a 5-10 minute limit!

Below you will find the Vimeo hosting the presentation. I plan to include additional detail on some of the tools within this blog and within a new blog I plan to start in the Spring called WebTools 4 Learning which will also have Just in Time videos of "how to's for students, parents, and teachers.

The WebTools I review include:
1. Surveying Interests: Flisti and MyeCoach Survey tools
2. Connecting and Responding:Voicethread and Wallwisher
3. Processing, Organizing, and Mapping Information: Wordle, Webspiration, Spiceynodes
4. Presentation Tools: Animoto, Prezi, GlogsterEdu


WebTools for Learning from Roxanne Clement on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment