Saturday, October 16, 2010

Google for IPad: Voice Search!

Google for iPad: Voice Search Tool
So quite by accident today I found a new app for my iPad and it's Google! Ok... so nothing really new about using Google to search.....but what is new...at least to me....is that I can now search Google on my ipad by speaking my keywords into each search! And I can easily search maps, images, even wikipedia using this new app for iPad! Talk about Ease of Use!

And I'll be using this with my tweens Monday at my projection station in the Library/Media Center where I'll have my students work with keywords to determine the best words to use when searching for their topic assignments from their classrooms, narrowing down focus and best use of keywords. Monday's classes are working on Native Americans, Explorers,  California geography, and States information. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment